Research shows that people are 40 percent more likely to stick with an exercise program if they have strategies to help them stay motivated and on track. One of the most effective tactics available to guys is The Men's Health Training Log, an advice-packed training journal from the world's largest men's magazine. Ideal for charting strength training and cardiovascular workouts, The Men's Health Training Log is a valuable tool that will encourage guys to keep working toward their fitness goals.
The Men's Health Training Log is filled with the same top-notch exercises and advice that Men's Health readers have come to rely on, and it provides the perfect framework to help guys record their workouts. It features:
– A year's worth of training logs on heavyweight, smear-proof paper that stands up to workout sweat-all in a handy spiral binder
– Plenty of space to record reps, sets, and loads
– Effective ab workouts that build core power
– Spotlight exercises that are proven to get results
– Training tips and insider advice from renowned fitness experts
– Heart-pumping cardiovascular routines
– Full-color photographs demonstrating common exercises
– And much, much more
With its ease of use and motivational tips, The Men's Health Training Log is a most reliable and inspirational training partner. It should have a place in the gym bag of every guy who's serious about getting into the best shape of his life.